For a good citizen
- Leading a righteous life is a valuable service to our nation.
- We are custodians of public property.
Let us not spoil, misuse, steal or destroy national property. Preserve it love care.
- Let us keep our country clean. It is our sacred duty.
- We must have equal respect for all. It is important to treat others as we wish to be treated by them.
- Let us share what we have with our less fortunate fellow citizens. This is a national virtue that India needs today.
- We need to respect the rule of law and uphold social justice.
- Protection of animals is our sacred duty-this is India’s special teaching, to be compassionate towards all creatures.
- Every thing in nature contributes to our protection and nourishment.
Let us therefore protect our national environment. Polluting public places, air and water are crimes. So, be careful and avoid wastage.
- The more united the people of a country, the greater is their ability to withstand all obstacles and dangers. Thus, we must live in harmony with everyone. Love for our country means love for our countrymen.
- Be a ware of India’s rich culture and traditions.
- The most important thing is to study hard and grow up to excel in the field you choose.
*Whenever our country is competing in sports, business or any contest, or fighting a war, we pray for our country’s victory. When it does emerge victorious, we are proud and feel happy at its achievements. This is because we love our country.
*We have a sense of belongingness and take pride in it. Hence, we call our country our mother land. We give our country the same love and respect as ewe give to our mother.
*Our freedom fighters struggled selflessly to make our country free. Our soldiers keep our country safe. They are ready to sacrifice their lives for the sake of their motherland. All of us cannot be like them but we can make our own contribution to the country’s well-being and prosperity.