All Comments by japan-chan20

1 japan-chan20 4 years ago Context

hey. I'm back! ^_^ Check out the new chapter I wrote called "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness"...It's the continuation of the story I mashed. Lol. They need e-mail on this thing.

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 1
1 japan-chan20 4 years, 6 months ago Context

Hey theblackhand,

I don't know if you are still here on storymash but I am letting you know that after a time on hiatus: I am back.

I have re-read the chapters that we have posted and I have many new ideas for our story. Hope to see you soon.

- japan-chan20

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 1
1 japan-chan20 4 years, 11 months ago Context

Hey theblackhand!

Thank you for your comment on my chapter. I appreciate it! I'll get on the next chapter soon!

^_^

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 1
1 japan-chan20 6 years, 4 months ago Context

Oh wow! I didn't even see this before the comment I just sent you a minute ago. Man...that secret about Chris is totally awesome! I wuv you! ^_^ ::Glomps:: I'm going to write a continuing chapter now!

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 1
1 japan-chan20 6 years, 4 months ago Context

Thank you very much! ^_^ What do you think should happen next? Please give me a suggestion or feel free to write a new chapter!

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 1
1 japan-chan20 6 years, 4 months ago Context

It's okay! I loved it! Please read my work too! If you see anything you'd like to continue or comment on please feel free! (^o^)// Arigato!

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 1
1 japan-chan20 6 years, 4 months ago Context

Sorry. ^_^ What kinds of mistakes did you find?

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 1
2 japan-chan20 6 years, 4 months ago Context

Sweet! Is this a real life situation? I like the beginning with Mom, it was funny. I'll definitely write a chapter for this. Please read mine too!

hidden comment from japan-chan20 with score of 2