All Comments by Metzgermeister

1 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

Thank you for your comment; I'm glad you enjoyed my poem and that it spoke to you.

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 1
1 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

Why thank you!

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 1
1 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

Thank you for reading my poems.

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 1
1 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

Thank you for your comments, haha! I do restrain myself in my poetry quite a bit. I was taught to write poetry within certain constraints; when I write what naturally comes out of me, it tends to get really violent or really inappropriate, haha. Too many Stephen King novels, horror movies, and grudges held.

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 1
1 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it! About the structuring: I was inspired to and taught the craft of writing poetry by an English teacher i had in high school. She was in love with the idea of poetry is only poetry if written within the confines of rhyme and meter, haha.

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 1
1 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

Your poem was very impressive; I enjoyed reading it quite a bit! I could feel the bitterness and resentment; the sardonic sarcasm and maybe a tinge of regret. Very, very good.

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 1
2 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

Hello everyone, I'm new to StoryMash and so far I have been quite pleased by the site. I've posted four poems that I've written over the past few weeks and I would like some honest critiquing of my work. If I get enough feedback, I'll begin posting chapters of a novel I'm working on. I hope everyone enjoys my submissions! Thanks again!

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 2
1 Metzgermeister 3 years, 9 months ago Context

This was a very interesting read. I like the way it is written. It's slightly confusing at times, but after rereading it, I figured it out. Very nice and an interesting use of prose.

hidden comment from Metzgermeister with score of 1