All Comments by AJ2007

1 AJ2007 6 years, 8 months ago Context

Thanks a ton, I appreciate your input...I'm hoping to get a couple more chapters out soon and I'll work on getting more emotion into it....come back sometime and lemme know what ya think:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 8 months ago Context

Thanks!...I'm glad I've got you guessing...and hope I can keep you guessing awhile longer...thanks for the comments and come back sometime and lemme know what ya think:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 8 months ago Context

Awwwww..thanks...I'm really glad you like it...it's awesome so share here on StoryMash...I'm hoping to get a couple chapters added soon, so pop in and say hi:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 8 months ago Context

Hey, thanks for the vote of confidence...I appreciate the comments...no sure exactly where it's headed, but hoping to get a couple more chapters added soon...hope to hear from you again:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 9 months ago Context

Thanks a ton, Maurelius...I appreciate your input!...I'm definately hoping to keep the interest up in this story...and I really enjoy hearing from those who enjoy the story:)...hope to hear from you again:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 9 months ago Context

Hi, Mona, and thanks a ton! I really appreciate your input..and welcome to the site, it's an awesome place to share you're work...I hope to see some of your own as well. I hope to get more added to this as soon as I can...and would definately like to develope it as a detective slash thriller...and luckily, I have a detective buddy who can give me some pointers in the future...that'll be awesome...anyway, hope to hear from you again...let me know how your own work is going:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 10 months ago Context

Hey, Champagneblnd_1...I'll do my best to satisy your interest..and thank you sooooo much for you input...it's appreciated more than you know!

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 10 months ago Context

Hey, Nate....thank you very much for your comment, I appreciate your critique...sorry I've been awhile in replying...I've got a few ideas as to where to take the story next but haven't made a decision yet...I do appreciate you offer of help though...may take you up on that sometime...and hey, I agree on the title too...lol...I didn't put as much effort into that as I did the story...too bad I can't change it...but oh, well...send me a message sometime:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
1 AJ2007 6 years, 11 months ago Context

Hey, Kay..thanks a ton!...I'll definately be working on some more chapters..have the second one brewing as we speak:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
2 AJ2007 6 years, 11 months ago Context

Hey, Jaeden...I appreciate your comments too...and that meant alot, I get distracted easily too...and I hope I can maintain reader interest with the next chapters:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 2
2 AJ2007 6 years, 11 months ago Context

Thanks, Hyjones!..I appreciate the comments...hope we can share again soon:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 2
1 AJ2007 6 years, 11 months ago Context

Hey, Champagne...thanks a ton...and yes, I plan on adding more...hope to see you around:)

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 1
2 AJ2007 6 years, 11 months ago Context

Hey..thanks a ton!..I really appreciaten your input. Honestely, I had a lot more when I went to submit, but didn't realize I was limited character wise. I ended up having to cut quite a lot and was afraid it wouldn't have the same feel I wanted. Soon as I can, I'd love to see your work as well..it's nice to have people to share with.

hidden comment from AJ2007 with score of 2